Protecting Your Privacy
The Interface Financial Group (IFG) provides financial resources (spot factoring, invoice discounting) to clients in over 30 industries. With over 150 offices and over 40 years of experience, IFG is ready to meet your short-term financing needs. We service companies in the UK, Ireland, North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Singapore.
This website is managed by IFG Network UK Limited.
Our Commitment: Protecting the privacy of the nonpublic personal information (“Information”) you share with us is one of our top priorities. We value your trust and want you to understand what Information we collect, how we keep it safe, and how we use it. We subscribe to the principals of the data protection legislation in the United Kingdom.
Collection of Information
In order to give you products and services you request and as we believe is helpful to decide your eligibility for products or services, we collect the following types of Information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you (or is given to us on your behalf) during the application process and on forms, such as your name, address, telephone number, social security number, email address, employer and income;
• Information about your transactions with us or others, such as Account balance, payment history, and where and how you use your Account; and
• Information we may get from a consumer reporting agency, such as your credit score and credit history.
Information We May Share and With Whom We May Share Information
We do not sell your Information to any outside Organisation without your consent. We do not disclose your Information to any of our related companies or outside Organisations other than as described in this Policy.
• Disclosures by IFG Network Among Companies in Its Corporate Family. IFG Network may disclose all the Information described above among companies within its corporate family (related or affiliated companies in Interface Financial Group), which may include financial institutions (such as banks or finance companies) or nonfinancial institutions (such as online retail companies).
• Additional Disclosures Permitted by Law. We may share all of the Information described above, as permitted by law. For example, we may disclose Information to related or affiliated companies that perform services for us, such as taking customer calls, processing your Account, preparing your Account statements, processing your payments and providing software for us. We also may disclose Information to unrelated companies that perform such services for us. We may share Information to answer questions from law enforcement agencies or state and federal banking regulators, or to respond to a subpoena or protect against fraud. We may also share Information with your consent.
• Disclosures for Joint Marketing and Servicing. We may share all of the Information described above with companies that provide marketing services for us (for example, affiliates and unrelated companies, including financial companies such as banks and insurers; non-financial companies, such as direct marketers and mail houses; and others) or with other financial companies, such as insurers, banks and securities broker-dealers with which we have joint marketing agreements.
Information Regarding Former Customers
Our Security Procedures
We limit use of Information about you to those employees, agents or contractors who we believe have a legitimate business purpose to access such Information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with or exceed federal standards to keep Information about you safe. We require companies working for us to protect Information. They agree to use it only to provide the services we ask them to perform for us.
Online Consumer Information Practices
IFG Network, the parties who offer the IFG Newtork service (collectively referred to as “IFG Network”, “we”, “us”, “our”), are committed to your privacy and security online. We want to satisfy you and provide a superior online experience while respecting your privacy.
Visiting Our Web Site
You can browse our site anonymously without identifying yourself during your visit. We will obtain information that personally identifies you when you specifically choose to provide it.
For example, during your visits to our web sites, you may request information, contact us, apply for spot factoring. You will then need to give us certain personal information just as you would if you were communicating with us in person, by mail or by telephone. Be assured that we maintain electronic security safeguards to help protect personal information about you that we obtain via the Internet.
By providing information about yourself and your preferences, you can enhance your online experience with us. And, we will be able to better service your requests and/or inquiries.
How We Collect Information Online
When you visit our site we may ask you to “sign-in,” complete a survey, or answer simple questions. These may include questions such as where you live, your email address and your interest in receiving email from IFG Network on new products and services. We collect this information so that we can determine what kinds of products and services are of most interest to you.
We may track activity and transactions on an individually identifiable basis if you apply for or use IFG Network online. We may use identification information we collect in order to protect against actual or potential fraud. In order to constantly improve our web site and better serve our customers online, we may use various tracking methods (such as cookies and other technologies, etc.) to gather information about site visitors’ browsing activities.
“Cookies” are small amounts of data that a web site can send to a web browser on a visitor’s computer. The cookie is stored on a visitor’s computer. A cookie may enable the site holder to track how a visitor navigates through its site and the areas in which they show interest. This is similar to a traffic report: it tracks trends and behaviors, but does not identify individuals. Information gathered may include date and time of visits, pages viewed, time spent at the site, and the site visited just before and just after the IFG Network site.
Types of Cookies
Cookies can be set to expire:
• on a specified date
• after a specific period of time
• when a transaction has been completed
• or when a user turns off his/her browser.
A cookie that is erased from memory when a visitor’s browser closes is called a “session” cookie. Cookies that expire based on a time set by the Web server are called “persistent” cookies.
Persistent cookies may be used in some cases, for example, to recognize when a visitor returns to a web site. The web browser will send the cookie information from the initial visit back to the web site. This is useful to the visitor if he or she has established a password at a particular web site and wants to be identified by that site to perform a function or transaction.
To browse anonymously, you may set your browser to disable cookies or delete cookies. See Refusing Cookies below. Please note that disabling cookies for some services will impact ability to use that service.
Refusing Cookies on the IFG Network Web sites
These tracking pixels (also known as action tags, web beacons, or transparent GIF files) and other similar tracking technologies may be used to collect and store information about user visits, such as the user’s anonymous cookie ID, page visits and duration, and the specific ad or link(s) that the user clicked on to visit the site. No personally identifiable information is stored on these cookies or web pixels. This user activity information is reported to us in aggregate and is anonymous. We use this information in aggregate to understand, for example, the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing.
If you choose to send us an email message, we may retain the content of the email, your email address, and our response in order to service your needs.
If you agree to receive email offers or email messages from IFG Network, we may use the data that you provide to send you email offers that may be of special interest to you. If you unsubscribe from these email messages, you will not receive these messages from IFG Network via email. See email Opt Out below for more details.
Please note that some of our services including the IFG Network website require a valid email address in order to register and/or continue use of the service. You will receive email alerts or notification messages from these programs unless you un-enroll from these services.
Email Opt Out
If you no longer wish to receive email offers or solicitations from IFG Network, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions in the original email you received. The instructions are generally located at the bottom of the email. If you receive emails from third parties or program partners on behalf of IFG Network, please be sure to unsubscribe through the instructions in the email or contact these third parties directly.
If you opt out of email solicitations, IFG Network reserves the right to contact you via email to service and maintain your relationship. For example, we may notify you about fraudulent activity on your spot factoring activity, respond to any customer inquiries or requests, or alert you to web site changes or outages.
Do not provide your email address to third party web sites without reading the privacy and security policies and terms and conditions of these sites to ensure you understand the circumstances in which your email address will be used.
If you suspect suspicious or fraudulent activity related to your transactions, please let your local representative know right away. You should also contact your Internet Service Provider so they may block suspicious messages from your email inbox. To learn more about how to control and manage your incoming emails, please refer to your Internet Service Providers’ online resources.
Links to Third Party Sites
IFG Network is not responsible for the information practices employed by sites linked to or from our web site. In most cases, links to non-IFG Network web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of the IFG Network web site. Since third party web sites may have different privacy policies and/or security standards governing their sites, we advise you to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of these sites prior to providing any personal information.
What are cookies?
Cookies are harmless text files that web servers can store on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website.
Internet cookies are common and do not harm your system – they just store or gather site information. They help you do things online, like remembering login details so you don’t have to re-enter them when revisiting a site.
- Gather customer journey information across our sites
- Ensure your privacy in our secure sites
- Store login details for our secure sites
- Temporarily store input information in our calculators, tools, illustrations and demonstrations
- Store details of your marketing, product and business unit preferences to improve our targeting and enhance your journey through our sites and partner sites
- Evaluate our sites’ advertising and promotional effectiveness (we own the anonymous data collected and don’t share it with anyone)
- We use both our own (first-party) and partner companies’ (third-party) cookies to support these activities.
If you have any questions please contact us at Ring us on 0800 014 8626 or send us an e-mail to uk@Interfacefinancial.com